Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ears Lowered (just a little bit)

We took Connor 3 weeks ago to trim his hair but I never blogged about it. We did the hair cutting poll and a whopping 26 voted 'yes' on a hair cut! I honestly was a little sad about that, I just couldn't cut off all his darling, soft, curlie baby hair. However, I did think that a trim was in order. I knew I'd ruin his hair if I did it, and it probably couldn't have waited until Christmas for my sister Amy or sister in law Stacey to do it. So I figured the next best thing was to buck up and pay the $15 and have Cool Cuts 4 Kids do it. Connor Loved that yellow car so much (and his binkie of course) that he didn't even care the lady was trimming his hair.






His hair has grown a ton since the trim 3 weeks ago. It's almost back to where it was before, he must get that from me (my hair grows as fast as a weed; and sometimes I feel like mine looks like one too). But the back doesn't curl quite like it use to, but I still love it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a darling place!!! Looks like it didn't even phase him. He loves cars and loves to drive them so I am sure he really didn't care. Very cute post. Love the binkie!!! It is bright and matches the room and car. Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. Love, mom

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

At least he has hair! Hayden is still pretty bald. Connor is just the cutest little guy. Gotta love those blonde haired boys. Nothing better! (But I'm a little biased)

Neal said...

I have to admit that I was one of those rottin YES voters:) Though all I thought he needed was a trim.
I love that he's sitting there happy as ever as long as he's got his plug:) hahaha

Ash & Tim said...

What a fun place for him to get his hair cut. I voted No....I loved the little baby curls :( But he still looks as handsome as ever

kimberlee shaffer said...

he looks so cute and happy! Nate would be jealous of how thick and fast his hairs grows. hee hee.

Katy said...

What a cool place! BTW I love the family picture at the top of your blog! It is awesome!

Justin and Stacey said...

What a good boy! Holy `cow!! I can't believe he just sat there!! And it looks so cute! I was showing Jack these pictures because we have been working in Connor's name...and he saw the santa stocking and said "Noah!" We have a book about Noah's ark and we read it everyday. He knows who Santa is but I guess his big beard looked more like Noah's...funny boys! :)

He is counting down the days until he gets to play with Connor!! We CANNOT WAIT!!!

janae said...

Cute, cute, cute. I can't believe he let them cut his hair. What a good boy.---janae