Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Vacation

We spent almost a week in Los Angeles for Thanksgiving. We did a little of everything from Disneyland to the beach. When we got home we started loading pictures onto our computers and to our surprise there was more than 350 pictures between my camera and my parents! So I narrowed it down and decided scrap booking pages might be the best way to post some of the cute pictures! I separated the pictures into 4 different posts below.






Watch Connor's reaction to the parade, it's priceless!

9 comments:

Ash & Tim said...

I loved all of the claps. Pictures are cute -Conner is such a cute boy. Glad you had a good thanksgiving it looks like it would be a lot of fun especially since all of your family was there. Looks like all is well -also love the Christmas music on your blog :)

Sanders said...

Oh my goodness-I love Connor's Face in that pic during the Parade. You should sell it to Disney so they can use it as an advertsing piece---Sheer excitement! That's how every kid should look at Disneyland. Looks like you had a blast!

Travis Millward said...

Hey, it's mary, not trav. Wow looks like a great vacation! Connor is so darn cute!!! I loved the video. You look amazing ... no surprises there! I love you picture at the top of your blog; what a great shot. You better blow that one up and hang it in your house.

Neal said...

I love that video of Connor at the parade. It is one of those Hallmark moments. I had to watch it twice.
I love Ryan's face on the Splash Mtn. He is SO cool ;)

Matt, Kistine, and Alexa Uffens said...

Your family picture is priceless! I love it. We have had our 2nd now, and it is just as much fun as spending all your time with your first. I love Connor's hair. Havve you cut it yet? If not, don't!

Anonymous said...

The video was so darling. I love the expression of just ecitement on his face. He is totally mezmerized (not sure that is spelled right)with all that is going on. Non-stop movement and music. Way cute. really looks like the happiest place on earth.

Sara Bingham said...

Priceless! Really cute pictures & video. I can't wait to take Ethan to Disneyland.

Katy said...

I don't think Connor could be any cuter! What a great video!!!

Spencer & Nikki said...

Connor is sooo cute. The older they get the more fun they get. I can't wait to see Kelan's reaction on Christmas morning. They make life so fun!