Monday, December 1, 2008

Beach Day

Connor LOVED playing in the sand, he just crawled around for hours. I was a little worried that he would try to eat the sand, but he never did. Sometimes he would wave his hands to get the sand off.


The girls were chickens and never got in! But Ryan, Allen and my dad braved the cold and enjoyed trying to ride the waves in.


Connor loved to go super fast down the sand hill, then he'd stop and turn around & go back up.

3 comments:

Greggory & Kate & Harley said...

stephanie your little scrapbook pages are to die for! i just looove them! i think the more i see them on your blog, the more i want that program. do you need to have a nice computer in order to make the program work better - silly question i know?? seriously so cute! happy (late) thanksgiving and happy (early) christmas season!

Neal said...

Oh man...that water had to be cold! They are crazy!

Ash & Tim said...

Tell Ryan the first beach day pic of him throwing Conner up is way sweet. I'll have to try to beat that ridiculous hight with Ian, but I need to find someone else to snap the picture other than ashley because I'm positive she would miss the picture as she proceeded to beat me head to foot.