Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mr. Vue we luv u...

99,999 miles

Our Saturn Vue has hit the big 100,000 mile mark. This means, neither of our cars have less than 100,000 miles now. However, we have been very lucky that both of our cars haven't hardly had any repairs. So, I am sure I've just jinxed us by saying that.

The BIG 100,000 miles.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Dang!
My little Corolla is still going strong at 140K! Considering I've had that thing since what, Sophomore year? I love our Corolla. However, our Ford Taurus is a piece of scrap metal that I'd love to just make a disappear!

YaY for 100K!

Oh, btw, I saw your adorable niece today at Cathy's preschool. She's a doll!

Neal said...

Congratulations! (I guess..hahaha) I wish I could say the same with mine at 87,000 miles. Gotta give it to those Honda Engines.

Anonymous said...

HEY, IT'S JUST GETTING BROKEN IN!!!!lOVE YOU MOM H.

Mary Millward said...

Hey Steph,

I know you love your Vue! We are looking into getting the Outlook, do you know anything about that? I need your saturn expertise!

ps my college car, "otis" remember the little red pontiac sunbird got over 250,000 miles on it before I sold it for 400 bucks. Funny huh!