Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Connor Post for the Grandmas...

*** Stats Update***

17 Months

Weight: 25 lb 12 oz- 49%

Height: 32.5 inches- 72%

Head: 46.5 cm- 25%

I can't believe how fast Connor is growing up! He is talking a ton, of course never on cue or for the camera! A few of his favorite words are: baba, dada, mama, blankie, binkie, cheese, uh oh, na-night, bubbles, button, more, no, ball, ashie (ashley). He loves to make animal sounds and points to the sky whenever he hears the airplanes (jets, which is basically all day)! I am sure if you listen in the videos you will hear at least a jet or two, they fly over our house all day long.



At night we normally throw a few binkies in Connors bed because his normal night routine consists of him throwing his binkies out of his bed as a game. The other night he must have been to tired to do that because when I checked on him all his binkies were still in his bed and he was holding on to them in his sleep.



Several days ago Ryan put Connor in his chair and cut up some cheese for him. Ryan went upstairs to take a phone call and came down to find that Connor had loaded his cheese up on one of the vertical blind panels. He does the silliest things!

8 comments:

AP said...

Kaylee walked in while I was watching the video, and she said "wow, he is so big" "he can talk?!?!" Then when you asked him to go backwards and he went forwards, she said "I don't think he is listening to his mommy, maybe he doesn't understand"

He is so freakin' cute! I miss him so much! We can't wait to see him....hopefully soon....?!?!

Anonymous said...

such a cute post. We needed our Connor fix. You always seem to know when we need one. He is getting so tall. Isn't it funny when they talk non-stop all day, but never when you get the camera on them. Love the binkies in the bed. I think he has that covered!!! The airplane was a good investment. Jack loves his too. I still think we had as much fun picking them out as the boys have had playing with them!!! He is getting so smart. Can't wait to hear his voice in person. I heard a little bit on the video. Hopefully we will get to see you all soon. Love you....MOM H

Rachel said...

Emma used to do the same with her binks as well. We had about 8 that lived just in her crib for that reason. It was how I knew she was ready to get up in the morning ... she'd throw them at the door!

He's gotten so big! I can't believe it. And he looks so much like you!

Anonymous said...

He is growing up and so cute. I think he is combo of you and Ryan. We really need to all get together this summer. Cindy Diamond

Greggory & Kate & Harley said...

i seriously just died laughing looking at the picture of connor and the cheese!!! what a silly goose!

Denisse said...

I LOVE the picture of Connor and the cheese! Can he seriously be any cuter????!!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Dude, every time I look at the last picture where he lined his cheese up I start cracking up! He is pretty funny. I wish I could see him more often. Miss you all!

-Justin

Justin and Stacey said...

He is so darn cute. I LOVE the cheese picture! That is too funny! You must be a nicer mom than me....Jack's airplane ran out of batteries and I have no desire to put new ones in! :)