Cute photos of Connors daily activities. He always has such a cute smile on his face. You can tell he is such a happy boy. Looks like he was helping mommy make bread! I bet Ryan has very strong biceps! I would if I could toss 25 pounds in the air like that. Very cute and he sure loves having daddy toss him up. Love you, MOM H
When I was watching the video of Ry throwing Connor up in the air, it looked like he was going to chop Connors head off with the fan. Way to go.. Look like fun. When I see you again Ry, I want to see if you can do that to me. Love. ya. Cindy Diamond
We have been married for nearly 10 years. We welcomed the most beautiful baby boy in Oct. 2007 and the sweetest baby girl Mar. 2011. And the super handson baby boy in 2012. They bring so much joy to our home and we just can't get enough of them. We purchased a home inspection franchise called Pillar to Post which brought us to Las Vegas in 2006. The greatest thing about living in Las Vegas is having lots of visitors stay at our house, we enjoy it so much. We love life, friends, family and the gospel.
3 comments:
Cute photos of Connors daily activities. He always has such a cute smile on his face. You can tell he is such a happy boy. Looks like he was helping mommy make bread! I bet Ryan has very strong biceps! I would if I could toss 25 pounds in the air like that. Very cute and he sure loves having daddy toss him up. Love you, MOM H
All I have to say is I wish Connor and Jack could play together more often!! they would make perfect partners in crime. :)
When I was watching the video of Ry throwing Connor up in the air, it looked like he was going to chop Connors head off with the fan. Way to go.. Look like fun. When I see you again Ry, I want to see if you can do that to me. Love. ya. Cindy Diamond
Post a Comment