My oldest sister Stacey has been in town since Friday and leaves tomorrow morning. She had a telemedicine conference here in Las Vegas. We spent the first couple days shopping and catching some rays since her conference didn't really start until Sunday. I only manged to get some swimming pictures, however, I did have my camera all weekend but I just kept forgetting to pull it out!
My sister's conference was at the Rio Hotel. So naturally we had to take advantage of the great swimming pools! The childrens pool had a beach entrance, with fun sand. Connor only made it a foot into the pool before he had to sit down and play with the sand. He sat there for a good 30-45 mins playing the sand. Then he got a little braver and decided the water was much more fun. He is such a little fish just like Ryan and I, he didn't want to get out. And the best part was there was only a few other kids in the pool.








8 comments:
How cute!
You better keep her room key. Once you have it, it's always good for the pools. I have one for the Monte Carlo, and it's fun to go down on a Saturday, park and use the fun pools for the day with friends during the summer.
What an awewsome pool. Love that the sand goes right into the pool. No wonder Connor loved the sand. How fun that you got to visit with Stacey and glad she was able to come to Vegas. You look too cute!!! Missed you guys this past weekend, but glad you were with family too. Love MOM H. PS (don't keep Stacey's room key, pretty daring I think!!!)
Love Connor's swim suit too. MOM H
Steph-cute swimming suit!
Oh man...I used to have a room key I kept for the Mirage and the Bellagio. What ever happened to them?:)
Looks like you had a great time! The weather is perfect for a day at the pool.
So you should be getting a little something in the mail today. It is our way of saying "Thank you!"
How fun to have your sister there, especially with the awesome swimming pool! How fun!
Post a Comment