Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Miss California, Good for You!

4 comments:

Jeri Call said...

I wanted to reach through my computer and punch that judge. He was so unfair. Don't ask a question that you don't want to know the answer to. I am proud of her!

Adrienne & Scott said...

Perez Hilton furiates me beyond belief!! I just want to punch his lights out! Why should she have to give an answer that satisfies everyone? Way to go Miss Cali for standing up for what you believe in! I might just have to steel this for my blog!

Courtney said...

I agree! Way too go Miss California!

Neal said...

I commend Miss California for her answer. As for Perez Hilton...consider the source. I don't even think Paris Hilton is as high maintanence as that gay little twit. As for him taking off with her tierra...I think she would have beat his gay little butt right there on the spot if that happened. LOL!