Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Sunday

We had a fun little Easter Sunday. Ryan had Bishopric meetings before church and so we waited to do the Easter egg hunt until after. I taught the Young Women's lesson, I thought it went pretty well. I was a little nervous which is kind of weird because I love teaching! We enjoyed a little BBQ and a little Easter egg hunt after dinner. It was so funny to watch Connor's reaction. Normally he is very vocal and uses his words to communicate what he wants or sees. However, during the egg hunt, he never said a single word, it was so funny. He just wasn't sure what was going on!


I love his cheesy little grin!





Happy Easter!




This is a pretty long video, we posted the entire egg hunt for our families. We wish we could have been with all of you, but since we weren't here is how the hunt went.

PS...

I have been picking up little pieces of Easter basket grass for the last 2 days. Just when I think I got it all, more pops up. Where does it keep coming from?

10 comments:

Katy said...

What a stud! Can't wait to see you guys!

Justin and Stacey said...

I love how he just throws them all on the floor in the same spot!! What a cutie!! I LOVE his new little easter outfit. He is getting so big!! He is super cute posing by the chair for the camera.

AP said...

Oh my Gosh!! He is so freakin' cute! I can't believe how big he has gotten! He cheesy grin was so cute. He is getting so big. His shirt is super cute! I showed Aly the pictures, the first one she said Connor and then the second picture she thought it was Dallin. Then Dallin walked up and said "me"?!?!

Neal said...

I love his little stud pictures in the dining room. He's good to go for the Gerber baby model!!! Way to go Connor and his mad easter egg hunting skills.

Cassie said...

in the first couple pics he looks so much like jack!! They definitely look related!! Looks like you guys had a great easter and hunt!

Anonymous said...

we think he looks alot like Jack too. Love the 1st picture. I think you need to send one to Walmart so I can have it. I love that face. We sure enjoyed the easter egg hunt. It was so cute when he picked them off the floor and proceeded to put them back on the floor!! Granted they were all in the same place. How funny. Loved how he picked up the egg, set the basket down, put the egg in the basket and then picked up the basket. So funny how he put it on his arm in the same place you showed him and how he held the basket way up with his little arm. We feel like we were there. Thanks so much for sharing. He is getting so big. Can't get enough of his face. Love it!!!!We sure hope you guys get to come to Utah next week.

Blake and Brea said...

Happy Easter. I hope you guys enjoyed your self. He is so cute

Al and Ash said...

I tried to leave a comment earlier, but it didn't work. My question is: Did I leave that skirt at your house, or did you somehow steal it? I have the exact same one...and I don't remember duplicating back in the day. I got it years ago at Forever 21. Anyways...I can't get over how dang cute connor is. Really steph...maybe you and Amy should think about breeding beautiful children. That way you can help out the rest of us:)

Mary Millward said...

I just love him. His hair is so cute! You guys look like the picture-perfect family. Adorable!

Ryan said...

Hi Stephanie. You posted a while ago on our blog and I failed to respond until now. It looks like you guys are doing real well; new house, business and cute kid. Our son, Gibson was born a few months ago, and its been a lot of fun. Hope Vegas continues to treat you well.

Ryan (gunderblog.blogspot.com)