I am definitely jumping into the training very late, so I have a lot of ground to make up (pun intented). But I think I should be fine, I hope I will be fine. I guess we will see in 30 days!!!
The Annual Kiwanis-sponsored Palos Verdes Marathon is the 2nd longest continuously running Marathon in the United States, second only to the Boston Marathon. It is a truly beautiful course, with breathtaking views throughout that attracts thousands of spectators and runners from all over the world.
Wish me luck!!
7 comments:
That's awesome! I'm sure you will do great. Good Luck!
Oh, tell Ryan that we wish he could have done our home inspection. Our guy was so lame.
Oh wow! That's awesome, Steph! Good luck! And here I am freaking out about the 2K Combat Medic Run that Andrew volunteered us for on May 2nd!
WOW!!! What can I say byt WOW!!! I am so impressed. We walk 3 miles daily and I can't even imagine 13.5 let alone running it. I am up to a little over 1/2 mile at running and that is it. I can't even fathom it! Way to go and I would love to see you make it. I know you will. Have fun training and I will be thinking about you and wishing I could run with you (NOT!!!). Love you guys. MOM
I meant see you in person when you make it, because I know you will. It would be a fun race to watch. D
Way to go Steph! Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it went. :)
Good luck. I am jealous. Let us know how it goes and keep on keeping on. Cindy Diamond
I'm so happy you posted this! That means you will for sure be there with me. :)
Post a Comment