We love it so much. We can't wait to see it in person. It sure looks a lot bigger when you are walking around so you can see how it all connects together. Looks like a really nice home and we are so happy for you guys. Keep us posted on this weekend. Love you....MOM H.
I LOVE that the laundry room is upstairs!!! Every house should have the laundry room upstairs. I have to go down two sets of stairs to get to mine and it's a pain. I love all the windows and how much light it lets in. I can't wait until we get to see it for ourselves!
I love the floorplan. It's an open floorplan but everything is seperated so nicely. I like how the loft upstairs looks over pretty much all of downstairs. And how the 2 bedrooms upstairs kinda have there own hallway. The master is pretty huge! Oh...and its always good to have a guest bedroom and bathroom downstairs! I personally like it that way because they don't have to come upstairs or anything. Everything they'll need is downstairs and seperate from your family upstairs.
Way to go guys! I think this will be perfect for your growing family and for all the company you guys have been getting lately;)
I'm so sad. But so excited for you!! Good thing it's only a hop skip and a jump away and we always drive by every other Sunday coming home from the parentals so we'll have to stop every once in awhile.
Wow I love it. How exciting for you guys. It looks like a really nice house. You choose a good area too since it's not too far. I am so happy for you guys! Now you just need to get a pool.:)
We have been married for nearly 10 years. We welcomed the most beautiful baby boy in Oct. 2007 and the sweetest baby girl Mar. 2011. And the super handson baby boy in 2012. They bring so much joy to our home and we just can't get enough of them. We purchased a home inspection franchise called Pillar to Post which brought us to Las Vegas in 2006. The greatest thing about living in Las Vegas is having lots of visitors stay at our house, we enjoy it so much. We love life, friends, family and the gospel.
6 comments:
We love it so much. We can't wait to see it in person. It sure looks a lot bigger when you are walking around so you can see how it all connects together. Looks like a really nice home and we are so happy for you guys. Keep us posted on this weekend. Love you....MOM H.
I LOVE that the laundry room is upstairs!!! Every house should have the laundry room upstairs. I have to go down two sets of stairs to get to mine and it's a pain. I love all the windows and how much light it lets in. I can't wait until we get to see it for ourselves!
I love the floorplan. It's an open floorplan but everything is seperated so nicely. I like how the loft upstairs looks over pretty much all of downstairs. And how the 2 bedrooms upstairs kinda have there own hallway. The master is pretty huge! Oh...and its always good to have a guest bedroom and bathroom downstairs! I personally like it that way because they don't have to come upstairs or anything. Everything they'll need is downstairs and seperate from your family upstairs.
Way to go guys! I think this will be perfect for your growing family and for all the company you guys have been getting lately;)
That is the prefect house. That is exactly what I want for our next house. 4 bedroom, 2 story with a loft. Congrats!
I'm so sad. But so excited for you!! Good thing it's only a hop skip and a jump away and we always drive by every other Sunday coming home from the parentals so we'll have to stop every once in awhile.
Wow I love it. How exciting for you guys. It looks like a really nice house. You choose a good area too since it's not too far. I am so happy for you guys! Now you just need to get a pool.:)
Post a Comment