Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged on my friend Jeri's blog, so here it goes.

The rules:

1.Go to your document/pictures file on your computer

2.Go to the 6th file

3.Go to the 6th picture

4. Blog about that picture

5. Tag 6 other people

Here's my picture:


This picture was taken my senior year (2001) of high school. I think it was taken really close to graduation (maybe even the last day of school). These are the sweetest girls, Heather, (me), Rachel, Danielle, and Amie. I remember my last semester of my senior year was super easy, I think I had Aerobics, Advanced Culinary, English and for my last period OWE [outside work experience] I worked off campus at a gym/club called Johnson Ranch. At my high school we only had 4 periods a day with each class 90 min. It was really nice because halfway through the year we'd get all new classes. Everything was done at an accelerated pace, so if you missed one day of school, it was like missing 2 days and some times tough to catch up. [sigh] The good ol' days at Granite Bay High School, what a blast.

I Tag:

Stacey Heaton, Amy Price, Ashley Tucker, Ashley MacNair, Rachel Tehvand, Ashley Sellers

7 comments:

Al and Ash said...

I still think you cheated. there is no way this was your 6th picture. ;)

AP said...

I think the picture is cute! Look how tan you were steph!

Jeri Call said...

Thanks for playing along. I normally don't do tags but this one was kind of fun. It is fun to see random pictures.

Rachel said...

Oh gosh, this is hilarious! I came across this photo the other day!

Erica said...

How random. I like this post! The good ol' days of Granite Bay is right! I was able to graduate early because of this schedule. I was done in Jan. And the semester before that I had one English class. I love that during school you hate it cause it is hard but it is SO not!

Sara Bingham said...

Alright, I finally posted the chain of love on my bloggy blog blog!

Amber Hemsley said...

We are going to be living in Henderson right close to lake Mead. What area are you guys in? If we like it maybe we will have to stay:) That sounds so good right now while it is 31 degrees and the snow looks as though it will never melt!!