Thursday, February 26, 2009
last nights conversation..
My conversation last night with Ryan went like this:
Me: Ryan where is the dustpan and hand broom you used earlier to clean up Connors Cheerios? I need it to clean up my sewing scraps?"
Ryan: "Oh, I put it back under the couch."
Me: [glaring with questioning eyes]. "Why would you put it under the couch?!?"
Ryan: "Is that not where it goes? Well, that's where I got it from to clean up the Cheerios."
Me: "NO, that is not where it belongs nor will our dust pan ever belong under the couch! Did it ever occur to you that maybe Connor put it under the couch and to not put it back there?"
Enough said....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I am laughing so hard right now...You sound just like me and Jared! The difference, he would not have even known what a dust pan and hand broom are nor that we own them. Classic!
HAHAHA....Poor Ryan. Or should I say Poor Steph? That is the funniest thing ever.
Wow. It seriously must be a guy thing because I swear I've had similar conversations with Andrew.
Lol: That sounds like something Tim would do. Except for at the end he would say that I should just appreciate he cleaning up the cheerios at all -or something about well at least I put it away. Boys?!?
Silly Ryan...hee hee!! At least he was helping...right?
PS. I am about to hop on a plane to Vegas...I am SO SICK of the winter right now!!! I need some sunshine and warmth. :) Wish we were there right now!!!
Too funny! That is a guy for you...well at least in my experience. :)
Wow, that sounds like something my husband would do.
Post a Comment