Connor has an ear and throat infection. So that means the poor little guy has been super grumpy, and easily frustrated about everything. Today we had a plumber over to fix our upstairs shower. When I was letting the plumber out the front door Connor tried a quick get-away. I picked him up and he got really frustrated and grabbed my phone out of my hand and dropped it on the ground.... My phone is now in two pieces. The bottom piece still works!!! If I put it on speaker phone I can talk and people can still call and I can dial people as well. The only problem with dialing people is that the screen doesn't work so I don't know any phone numbers to even call anyone. Maybe I should start insuring my phones!

It was actually kind of funny after Connor broke the phone, he kept saying uh-oh, uh-oh and tired to put it back together.

Does ebay have Verizon phones I can buy for cheap?!?!?
6 comments:
Hahaha (Sorry...I know its not funny) But isn't this the second phone that little fella' broke? I'd check out E-bay for phones! But also take a look into craigslist. My coworker had to replace 2 of hers already and thats where she went. Though they aren't the nicest things.
I've also been looking for a new phone and have found craigslist to be a wonderful source...there are cheap phones on there, but there are also great deals...for example, I really want a blackberry pearl and this girl bought it directly from verizon, only used it 3 months and then got a phone through her work. Grand total is $50 for a phone that verizon would charge me an arm and leg for. (the only reason I didn't get it is that I also have to buy the data plan) So I would keep my eyes open, there are also really bad deals, so just be picky.
so sorry about your phone. I have an extra one, Bob has one too but the camera is cracked. It still takes good photos but it just looks weird. Let us know it you want to borrow it until you can get a new one. He must have felt bad if he kept saying uh-oh. He is sure growing and getting to be such a big boy. Let me know on the phone. Love you guys. MOM H.
even if you need to wait for awhile until your contract expires and need mine that would be fine too. MOM H.
That is so funny. Not really, but you just got it. I guess I should not let Cruz play with mine anymore.
Oh no! That's your brand new phone too!! I'm sure Connor felt bad :)
Post a Comment