Sunday, February 15, 2009
Poor little guy
you know your baby must be really tired and sick when they lay down on the floor and fall asleep within 2 minutes (and it probably doesn't help when daddy is babysitting and doesn't pay attention to the "i'm tired" signs and doesn't put him to bed). poor little baby connor is still sick. he has been refusing his antibiotic ("refusing" is just a nice way to say throwing up). yesterday we finally found an antibiotic that works for him because the dosage is so small, less than 1/4 teaspoon, and it's suppose to be really yummy tasting. it better taste like chocolate considering it cost $50 with insurance! he finally slept through the night last night for the first time in a week. all things considered he is relatively happy, minus the broken cell phone episode. i really hate when he gets sick, i totally stress out and take his temperature a million times, give him lots of baths, never leave the house, and call the dr. a million + times. i am really looking forward to the spring when less germs are out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more!! Hope he gets doing better. Lets cross our fingers spring comes soon!
Aren't we all looking forward to spring! I'm sad about con con and hope that he will get better soon!
Sorry to hear that he's having such a rough time. Poor little fella'. Can't be too fun for you guys either (especially Steph with Ryan working so much). I'll say a little prayer and it'll be all better:)
hopefully he is feeling better....that is no fun for anyone. Keep us posted on how he is doing. Love that little guy and you all. MOM H
I'm sorry Steph. Knock on wood, Cruz didn't get what Conner has. I hope he feels better.
-Tatem
Poor little guy -I can't imagine what you guys are going through especially with struggling to find medicine that will work for him -poor thing just seems to keep getting sick. We will hope for the best and that all returns to normal soon!
Poor guy! He looks mighty cute sleeping on the floor though!
I am so ready for spring too! No more runny noses, coughs, fevers, and sick kids. It will be so nice! Poor little Connor...he sure looks cute sleeping there though!
Doesn't it just make you feel so bad for them when they get sick? It's like they are so helpless and all they want to do is play but they end up asleep on the floor instead! Poor Connor!! I hope he gets feeling better soon!!
Ah he looks so sweet asleep on the floor. Let us know if we can do anything for you! Tell Connor Brendyn says get better so you can come and play. :)
Post a Comment