Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Marchant Family


Brendan and Tatem came to visit this last weekend! The Pillar to Post convention was in town so the Marchants came to play, and brought the rainy weather from Washington with them!! Despite the fact that it rained every day we were still able to get out and have some fun. We went disc golfing, ate out too much, and of course checked out the sights on the strip! Oh yeah, and of course hit up H&M. We also did a lot of relaxing and hanging out around the house during naps for the babies. We love having visitors and we were so happy Tatem and Cruz could come along too!!! Thanks for a fun weekend, sorry it rained!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a great weekend. Sounded like Ryan and Brendan got lots of great information and learned so much. That was so awesome it was held in LV. Cruz is getting so big and Connor looks so big next to him. He must have grown at least a foot since New Years!!!! He is just a little boy now and love his hair too. Too bad you guys didn't have flat Stanley for you trek downtown. Stacey will be sending them probably next week for a photo shoot on the strip!! I must be really lame-o but what is H&M? I'm not sure if I have heard that term before. (I hope you are not laughing your heads off right now at my expense). Love you guys....MOM H. P.S. Stephanie...did you pick up the fast rising yeast yet?

Unknown said...

We sure had fun. I think that is the most relaxing weekend I have had in a very long time.