Monday, May 11, 2009

Keeping cool!

There are a lot of things that I like about Las Vegas. But the one thing I love the most are the parks! They have such great parks for kids everywhere. We have a water park just a mile or two from our house that we plan to visit a lot this summer. Connor loves the water, and he has no fear (but not always a good thing). When all the other kids are tip toeing through or around the water, Connor is plowing through full speed ahead. He is such a very busy, silly boy.





This weekend the temperatures were in the 90's so the boys decided to play a little disc golf and then let Connor play in the water to cool off.



I am not sure who taught him to do this, boys will be boys.

Connor's trying to be like the big boys.



8 comments:

Neal said...

I can tell you right now who taught him to drink the water coming out of the water structure....It was his good buddy Brendyn on Saturday when we went. LOL. Silly boys:)

Rachel said...

Ugh! I wish we had something like this down here! We desperately need it. 98*F and no AC! Woo hoo! Fun times.

Anonymous said...

Looks like too much fun. What a fun place. Is that the same place we took Adam and Stephanie's kids to? It looks familiar. His love of water comes naturally...what with his mom and dad's love of water. I know what you mean by "No Fear", maybe we can get him on the wakeboard this summer with his daddy!!!!Wouldn't that be so fun like we did with Hunter. I bet he would love it, especially if you are holding him. Do you think I am hinting on an IDAHO boat trip????? I am keeping my fingers crossed. Cute post. Love you guys....MOM H

Justin and Stacey said...

What a fun park!! Connor is super brave to run right through the water...way to go Connor! You sure are cute in your little white see-through onsie!! :)

John and Ashley Sellers said...

lol oh that is so funny. I took Brendyn to a park that had the same type of water toys a couple days later and he kept trying to drink the water. I was thinking were did he learn that from. Sorry I guess Neal said Brendyn taught that to Connor. :)

Neal said...

But I guess I failed to mention that I taught it to Brendyn....Ooopsy:D

Ash & Tim said...

That looks like so much fun! I wish we had something like that hear. The closest we get it the swimming pools and even they are not that great. But nonetheless Ian and I are taking a parent-tot swim class. Looks like fun glad that Conner loves the water. I did get a good laugh out of him trying (and succeeding) to drink it. Summer will be a blast!

britt said...

ahhh.....so fun....that really is the thing I miss the most about vegas....the parks!! especially the splash parks. have fun!!