What have we been up to? Our new house!
Tracy (our realtor) officially passing on our keys!
More pictures of the house to come on a later date.
Last two weeks in a nutshell:
-We moved out of our rental house.
-Homeless.
-Lived in a hotel for a week and a few days.
-Paid for a rental truck for a week and a half @ $39 a day on top of our hotel rate.
-Lived at Grandma and Grandpa's for 2 days.
-Ryan's parents flew in to visit to see our new house, but we had no house (we were supposed to close by May 23rd).
-Finally closed on our house.
-Moved in.
-Had the gas shut off on us.
-Had electric turned off on us. (just for a few mins, until Ryan convinced the power guy to turn it back on.)
-Got locked out of our neighborhood multiple times sometimes for 30 mins because we didn't have a gate code nor our gate clickers yet.
-Got stuck in our house because the neighborhood pavement got re-tarred and we didn't know.
I have a ton of pictures from the last two weeks that I will blog sometime when life gets back to normal, whatever normal is.
BUT NONETHELESS WE OWN A HOUSE!! YAHOO.
18 comments:
What a riga-ma-roll. The good news...you are in your house :)!! Hopefully we will be down there soon to be your slave labor. Make sure that Connor still knows who I am :)
We are so excited for you guys :)
Yay Steph... that is so exciting! Congrats! Glad you are finally in it!
Man...what an experience! Glad you guys are in now!! Hopefully you can get everything all arranged soon so we can see some pics!
~Stacey
Congrats! How exciting! Owning a house is so fun and so crazy! But I am sure you got an amazing deal...not like us! :( THe house looks beautiful!
Sounds a little -a lot hectic. How exciting you are home owners! The house looks great I am sure Conner is just loving it as well. Can't wait to see and hear more!
Congrat! that is so exciting. can wait to see more pictures.
Wow Steph! That is one incredible story! I'm tired just reading it! Nice job getting the keys finally though! Have fun decorating!
Glad to see you were finally able to close and get moved in. I was just wondering tonight if you ever moved in yet and was pleasantly surprised to see you moved in. We are so happy for you guys. Take care, maybe we'll see soon. We seen to pop down that way every so often. Love ya all!
Congratulations Steph! That's so exciting!
Drama drama drama though! What a great story to go with your new home!
I can't wait to see more photos!
How exciting! We're so happy for you guys but so sad we're not in the same ward anymore! Ahh, I'm coming to visit!! :)
I agree with Ryan...I think you guys are just in the middle of a dream;) I can't believe it. Now the fun part of placing everything where it belongs begins:)
The funny part is...Once you guys finally get settled down...You'll get to help me move:D
We are so happy for you. What a CRAZY couple of weeks. Hopefully now that you are in, you can unwind a little. Hopefully your gas is on now. Was that crazy? Hopefully it is starting to feel like home. Can't wait for more photos of the inside. Glad everything worked out on Monday. We can't wait to come and see everything all put away and hope it will be soon. We sure had a great time this past weekend. Just wish we could have been helping you move in!!!! Love you all and Connor AND Ryan look pretty excited when you were handed the keys finally.
Congrats! hopefully things will slow down for a minute so you can enjoy your new house. It looks beautiful- post more pictures Im always nosey of what homes look like inside : )
your new house is beautiful! nothing is more fun than having your own house to do whatever you want with. ----janae
Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful house. We are glad you are not homeless anymore and can't wait to see pictures of the new Heaton pad!
Wow! You guys have been through a LOT!!!!!:) I bet you are so glad it's over! It is a beautiful house! Congratulations!!! It really is a wonderful blessing that you get to own your very own house!!! Can't wait to see pics of the inside!
We're quite jealous here in Utah, if you ever want to trade states (or homes)--please let us know.
What a crazy few weeks. Hopefully you will be able to look back and laugh about it one day. Congrats on buying a house. It looks beautiful from the outside. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment