Thursday, July 2, 2009

Header

Thanks to my little sister Ashley. She designed my adorable little blog header. Should I do the background color grey or cream?

6 comments:

janae said...

I love the banner! Very nice job Ashley.

idaho grandma said...

I like it just the way it is. She does a great job. Happy 4th of July to you all. Love you!

Ash & Tim said...

Looks great! I like it cream!

Erica said...

That is so cute! She needs to help us with ours!

Neal said...

I like the grey

Allie said...

Hey Ashley! It's Allie(Andrew) your cousin! It was so awesome to get connected with you and the other cousins through blogspot. I actually created an account but got INCREDIBLY frustrated at trying to manipulate the background, header... yada yada yada... you guys have the cutest ones.. I might have to ask you (since I am a novice blogger) how you do it! Anyways! Would love to chat sometime. My email is alengland@comcast.net