Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Backing Up Still...
While we were homeless our car was jam packed of stuff that we kept out of the uhaul because we had an indefinite close date and we weren't sure how much we would need and for how long. Connor's formula just happened to be in arms reach of his carseat! Ryan was by himself with Connor and didn't happen to look back for obviously quite some time! Ryan was on the freeway when he noticed the "issue" and handed Connor the towel. According to Ryan this mess is nothing compared to what it was when he first noticed. There went $25 down the drain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man, he is so cute! I love that Ryan handed him a towel while driving. I love the singing video too. That is so funny, I am downloading videos of Jack singing as I am writing this. I love their voices and it amazes me how fast they learn these songs! I wish we could hear him sing it in person!!
Oh, about the farm, they are open between April and October so as long as you come and see us in that time frame then we will for sure go! Connor would LOVE it!
cute singing. I heard him sing more in person, but the video is so darn cute. I am so sorry about the formula. Oh well....a great teaching moment. Isn't is amazing at how long the arms or how long the legs get when the kids want to reach something? Also determination makes up for not being able to reach or touch. How do they get so smart????
Post a Comment