double ear infection and a sinus infection= sad baby connor. :(
21 months=26.12 pounds 40% (that's the only stats the dr. took since it was just a sick visit)
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ryan. Stephanie. Connor. Sadie. Benson.
5 comments:
Poor little fella'....I hope he's at least being a good boy today?:)
You can tell him he can have the rest of my sandwich I left there ;)
Poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon.
To answer your question...we put the baby in the guest room and the guest bed up in the office in the attic. You guys will just have to come and see it sometime! :)
It seems to be going around! A friend of ours has a little boy and he had a double ear infection and a double eye infection, plus a sinus infection! It just breaks my heart when the little ones are sick!
I *might* be in Cali on those dates depending on when Andrew goes to OCS. I won't know anything until the end of September but I will let you know for sure! I'd love to catch up!
Hurray you are coming up on the 7-10. The seventh we are doing a big get together at my parents house because Brittney and Cisco will be in town. I think everyone is planning on being their but we hadn't heard if you guys were going to be coming. You guys should plan on staying with us that night we have tons of room -pack and play extra eating chair (you are more than welcome to borrow anything) and tons of toys the boys can play with and I am sure have a blast! We will have to talk so we can all get together we have had a few crazy weeks but are just getting back in the swing of things. We'll talk soon -hopefully Conner is feeling better!
We will keep Connor in our prayers. Hopefully he will be feeling better this weekend so we can have fun!!! Can't wait to see you on Saturday at Tuacahn. We are so excited!!!Keep us posted on how he is doing? How is the painting coming along? Talk so you soon.
Post a Comment