My little sister Ashley, her hubby Allen and his buddy Chase slipped down to Vegas to have some fun. Al and Chase are both applying to Dental School and went down to UNLV to participate in a dental simulation. This contained making wax teeth, and filling dental caries. Al enjoyed getting to know the other dental students, as well as a 10 minute mock interview with one of the people on the admission's committee.
Since the guys were gone all day I got to hang out with Ashley. It was so fun. We shopped, caught some rays, worked out, ate. I even got Ashley to watch Twilight and got a semi commitment out of her to read New Moon! Here are some pictures from the weekend as well as some of Allen's teeth that he filled.
I think these were wax teeth ... hope these were wax teeth because they sat on my kitchen table for a few days.
No one won bingo :( but we still had fun. The free hot chocolate makes it totally worth it (even though I burn my tongue every time!).
We had fun with you guys! Connor keeps say "aah-ee, aah-ee go?"- translation: where did Ashley go? How fun would it be if you guys came to Las Vegas for dental school, hint, hint!





3 comments:
I miss connor-and I forgot to get new moon from you...not saying I'm going to read it, but the option is now closed...and allen packed your white shirt. I will mail it back to you soon!
ash
Your family is so cute! Sean's best friend just graduated from UNLV's dental school there. He loved it and said it was a really good program!
Looks like you guys had a great time over the weekend. We are so excited to see you guys soon. I hope Connor says "where did grandma and grandpa go" when we leave!!!! Love you all.
Post a Comment