Is it possible to love another book as much, if not more, than the Twilight Saga? Yes! [everyone gasp]. It's called The Hunger Games. It's a must read!!! It's a three book series; The Hunger Games, Catching Fire (my favorite), and the third one will come out next fall (September 2010).
Edward Cullen has been replaced by Peeta Mellark :).


7 comments:
I'll have to check it out. Andrew and I have been looking for a good series since we finished up the Twilight Saga. (Yes, I got him to read it and he LOVES it!)
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to read about this Peeta.
I love this book! It is one of my favorites. Have you read The Giver?
I loved it too, I just finished book 1. Can't wait to read the 2nd!
Russ and I both read and loved these books. I am just bummed that I have to wait until next Sept. to read the 3rd book.
yay! I am so glad you loved them so much!!!
I got on line at my library and found I was #78 for the Hunger Games book, so I decided to get it on CD which ONLY placed me at #23!!! I will probably get them both done just about the time #3 comes out and I won't have to wait. Ha Ha Ha. Lucky me!!! I will probably have to wait at least that long for book #2 as well, but at least they will be listened to closer together and it sounds like a great story to listen to while I walk.
Post a Comment