Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving in Idaho

For Thanksgiving we went up to Idaho. We always have such a great time in Idaho, even if it is super cold! We went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with our friends Russ & Katy and their sweet little Kylie.

Ryan thought it would be funny if I wore the free cowboy hat they gave us. However, I just ended up looking like a dork in the picture.

This is Connor's cousins: Jaden and Jaxson.
Ryan's Grandparents reserved the church for Thanksgiving Day. Ryan's family used to do this often when he was growing up. His family hasn't done it for years, so he was super excited to hear it was going to be at the church again this year. The guys played basketball, we ate yummy food, we played games, and the girls made pita bread and bookmarks. It was so much fun to have almost everyone there (we were missing Ryan's brother Justin & Family and two of his cousins and their families).

Lets Eat!!!!


It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

This picture cracks me up! I LOVE the goofy faces (I think Stephanie and Cindy take the cake in this photo). I was a too slow at thinking of a funny face so I just smiled.

When we got out of the car to show Connor the snow he kept yelling "Wow, Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!" He'd never really seen snow, so he thought it was bubbles, bless his little heart.

Connor asked grandpa over and over to "ride his motorcycle real fast". Bob was a really good sport to warm up the motorcycle and take Connor for a ride in the freezing cold.

The girls spent Friday shopping at the Prepared Pantry, and at a few other stores for Christmas presents. And then we all went out to dinner at Fazoli's.

For Justin & Stacey and the Kiddo's. We missed you guys!!!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Oh...that was so nice of you guys! It looks like you had so much fun! We always miss out on everything over here in Ohio!! We wish we could have been there with you. I am impressed you got this post up so fast. Way to go!
PS. I LOVE Connor's coat! Where did you get it? I need to get one for Jack this year still.

~Stacey

Nic and Bekka said...

I think you guys just might travel more than anyone else I know :). You all look great. We need to plan a trip to come visit soon! I already feel like it's been too long.