that's hilarious. i caught isaac sleeping with his legs over each other like that...laying down. and his arm was behind his head. it was pretty funny. i think it's part of being a dude :)
Okay, this is so funny! What a crack up! It's so funny to me to see little kids hanging out nakey because Jack refuses to go without clothes. I wish he would because I love to see their cute little bodies!! ~Stacey
We have been married for nearly 10 years. We welcomed the most beautiful baby boy in Oct. 2007 and the sweetest baby girl Mar. 2011. And the super handson baby boy in 2012. They bring so much joy to our home and we just can't get enough of them. We purchased a home inspection franchise called Pillar to Post which brought us to Las Vegas in 2006. The greatest thing about living in Las Vegas is having lots of visitors stay at our house, we enjoy it so much. We love life, friends, family and the gospel.
5 comments:
that's hilarious. i caught isaac sleeping with his legs over each other like that...laying down. and his arm was behind his head. it was pretty funny. i think it's part of being a dude :)
So Ryan sits around in his chair in his underwear with his stuffed Mickey Mouse?
That is funny! How are you doing? We still need to plan our court party. Maybe sometime next spring.
All I got is...Hahaha:) This is great!
Okay, this is so funny! What a crack up! It's so funny to me to see little kids hanging out nakey because Jack refuses to go without clothes. I wish he would because I love to see their cute little bodies!!
~Stacey
Post a Comment