That was one of my most favorite callings. I had it while I was expecting Mackenna(my oldest). The group of 8 kids that were in my class were great. I keep in touch with two of them to this day. They are 10 now. Lots of luck!!
I actually LOVED working with the little kids! It takes a lot of energy but it was so fun to get to know them and have them recognize you in the hall and hear the funny things they said. I think you will like it...maybe? :) Good luck! ~Stacey
I think it is wonderful!!! I really wouldn't know, I have never taught them :). I think it would be so fun, they are so cute and want to learn to much. They love their primary teacher and you guys will do awesome.
i was the sunbeam teacher when i was pregnant with isaac...all i remember is telling this one little girl, whose parents never put bloomers on her, to get her pee-pee diaper off my lap. she'd always want to straddle me when we all sat on the floor...gross. but i'm sure your experience will be much different :)
We have been married for nearly 10 years. We welcomed the most beautiful baby boy in Oct. 2007 and the sweetest baby girl Mar. 2011. And the super handson baby boy in 2012. They bring so much joy to our home and we just can't get enough of them. We purchased a home inspection franchise called Pillar to Post which brought us to Las Vegas in 2006. The greatest thing about living in Las Vegas is having lots of visitors stay at our house, we enjoy it so much. We love life, friends, family and the gospel.
7 comments:
Ummm ...
Congratulations?
Congratulations!
I'm sorry?
That's great!
... am I close?
rofl- my dear rachel, you have hit the nail right on the head with every response! we are having every one of those feelings. here's to next week!
That was one of my most favorite callings. I had it while I was expecting Mackenna(my oldest). The group of 8 kids that were in my class were great. I keep in touch with two of them to this day. They are 10 now.
Lots of luck!!
Haha that's pretty much how I felt when I was called to teach the sunbeams!
I actually LOVED working with the little kids! It takes a lot of energy but it was so fun to get to know them and have them recognize you in the hall and hear the funny things they said. I think you will like it...maybe? :) Good luck!
~Stacey
I think it is wonderful!!! I really wouldn't know, I have never taught them :). I think it would be so fun, they are so cute and want to learn to much. They love their primary teacher and you guys will do awesome.
i was the sunbeam teacher when i was pregnant with isaac...all i remember is telling this one little girl, whose parents never put bloomers on her, to get her pee-pee diaper off my lap. she'd always want to straddle me when we all sat on the floor...gross. but i'm sure your experience will be much different :)
Post a Comment