Monday, November 29, 2010

email received


I received the following email the other day from my dad... I couldn't help but laugh:

Hello my wonderful daughters,

Christmas lists must be in by Monday night. email them to us or you will end up getting a gift card from kmart.

Love you, mom and dad
Alan Cole

My parents obviously know we only respond to threats :) I think we better do Christmas lists for FHE tonight!

4 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

Ha! sounds like my mom! SO funny

idaho grandma said...

So did you email them your list?

Justin and Stacey said...

That is hilarious. Gift card from Kmart?? I would definitely be writing a list! :)

Adam and Stephanie Wells Family said...

That is funny, but most helpful since we have you guys this year!! :) I'm sending your gift today December 16th. I am crossing my fingers you get it before Christmas!!! Do you mind wrapping up Minnie for us?