Saturday, November 20, 2010

like mother, like son?

a little background- when i was a kid i changed my clothes like 3 times a day (some things never change). i was known for coming up with really strange outfits and i loved to dance around and sing. one day if you are all lucky i will post of a video of my dark past.

this is me in a shirt, with purple belt, undies and leather boots.
moving forward 25 years- i don't do that anymore. however, i am finding my son is more and more like me? should i be concerned? yeah, probably. but i grew out of it so he will too, won't he?

Connor wearing his and daddy's Christmas stockings.

bubble wrap on his head.

2 comments:

Al and Ash said...

haha, oh connor. I'm sure this is just a phase...and I'm glad you are getting it all on video for the high school yearbook when he's older. I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks.

Rachel said...

Hahaha too funny.

I just hope he takes karate, too =)