A few girls in our ward are doing a joy school preschool rotation. It has been so much fun for the little kiddos to get together at each other's house once a week and have a lesson, craft, music time and eat lunch. I had the little kiddos last week and we had a Valentine's Party. They brought Valentines for each others and all took turns passing them out. They loved it, and it made me laugh how excited they were. We have such a fun little group of kids and they all get along so well, but sometimes they get a little wild ;).
No toy goes untouched during play time as you can see :)
Johnathan, Landon, Rex, Kylie, Lucy and Connor.
1 comment:
looks like you had a fun day. I bet the kids had fun decorating the cookies. You are brave! What a darlig group of kids. I bet Connor loves it.
Post a Comment