Sunday, February 27, 2011

Connor's Choice

Last weekend we made it everything Connor's choice. Friday night he picked bowling and CiCi's pizza for dinner. Saturday morning we quickly stopped by Babies R Us and picked up a car seat for the baby. Naturally what did we do with the box? We made a house of course. Connor loved it. We made a total mess playing with every toy he owned and watched movies in his tent. One of Connor's favorite things to do is play games on daddy's phone. He and Ryan spent hours snuggling and playing, Skee Ball, Toy Story Matching, and Angry Birds. Connor beats me every time! It makes me sad that this little kiddo won't get all the attention he deserves once the baby gets here, but we will try our best. He will be the best big brother to baby peanut... that's what he calls her.

2 comments:

idaho grandma said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. Where are the photos of you Stephanie??? We are all so excited to meet baby peanut. I can't wait to come and spend time with you all. Connor and I are going to have a blast! I am praying for beautiful weather so we can go to the park, ride bikes and watch the RC airplanes by your house. I am so excited to come and help you guys get on your feet and spend some time with you. We love you all and am anxiously awaiting baby #8 for us. That was such a fun idea to let Connor plan his time you. I bet he loved it. Love you.

Tatem Marchant said...

Don't worry about Conner being ignored. Once things settle down and the baby is on something of a schedule, she will be the one being ignored. I feel bad for Beckham, he gets left to play by himself a lot as I try and help Cruz with something.