Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sadie Jewel Heaton

Sadie is here, Yahoo! She Arrived Friday, March 4th at 9:00am on the dot.

Weight: 6 pounds 8 ounces

Length: 19.5 Inches

The delivery went well and mommy and baby are doing great. We are going home from the hospital this evening and we will post more later next week.



She came out super alert and looking all around.







10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She's a doll and that's a great name! Glad to hear mom and baby are doing well.

Marchezt said...

Congrats! She is adorable! Can't wait to meet her.

Pam said...

Can't wait to meet her! She's sweet!

Justin and Stacey said...

I can't believe how wide awake she is in these pictures!! I am so glad you guys made it home ok and that all is well. We love you guys and are so happy for you!! She is ADORABLE!! The girl version of Connor. It doesn't get much cuter than that!! Kiss her face for me!!

Al and Ash said...

I love her. WHAT A BEAUTY:)

John and Ashley Sellers said...

Aw yay congrats! She is a cute!

Denisse said...

She's perfect! Glad all went well and you are home and now you are a cute little family of 4!!!:) Congratulations!

Greggory & Kate & Harley said...

sooo beautiful stephanie! she is perfect! congratulations!

Karlee said...

She is seriously the girl version of Connor! CONGRATS! I LOVE the name!

Sherwoods said...

Congrats! She's beautiful.