We are adjusting to life as a family of 4 :). Miss Sadie is the best baby you could ask for. She sleeps all day long. She sleeps at night as well but at only 1-2 hour intervals, so we are a little tired around here. I am still trying to figure out how to juggle my time between feeding, naps, and Connor. Luckily, we had my mom here last week and Ryan's mom Denise is here this week. They have been such a blessing to have around to help out with Connor and Sadie and food! I need to sit down and blog about how the delivery went with Sadie while I can still remember it, but for now I am just going to do a quick post of mostly pictures from week 1.
A typical look for Sadie, Asleep!
A girls' gotta have her hair washed of course!
I love all her hair. She has more than Connor did and hers seems a little darker.
The weather this weekend was just beautiful it was right around 75-80 degrees. So we got some lunch (McDonald's- Connor's choice) and went to the park to absorb some vitamin D.
Only in Las Vegas could you enjoy 80 degree weather one day, and drive 30 minutes up the road to the mountains and enjoy a snow day! Sadie and I enjoyed the view from the car. It was nice getting out of the house.
6 comments:
Congrats!!!! Yea for you getting a little girl! I love the name. Good luck with these two little ones. The first couple of weeks is heaven with a new baby in the house. Enjoy your help too!
Congratulations! She is beautiful. I'll bet Conner is the best big brother.
Fun pictures!! She is such a little beauty! That snowman cracks me up!
Ok, Connor's face in that picture of him trying to catch the ball is hilarious!! Love the action shot. :) Little miss Sadie is such a cutie!! I have been dying for more pictures of her. I think we need another post tomorrow, in between feeding her, holding her, taking care of Connor, etc. Can you handle that Steph?? :) Just kidding. I guess these will just have to hold me over until the next post. I'm glad she is such a good baby. Hopefully she won't try any of Connor's colic tricks on you! I am crossing my fingers. Give her a squeeze for us!!
COngrats!!! Stephanie!! Sadie looks like her mommy :) love the nursery! Still can't believe Connor use to be that small and he's now a big boy! Where does the time go :)
Way cute pictures. Love that happy Connor face. I didn't get to see the outfit on Sadie in the picture for reals. It sure looks cute. It still seems weird to see pink in your house! I forgot to look at the post while I was there. I miss you all so much already! Thanks for letting me enjoy the kids. I can't believe how fast the week went. Love you all.
Post a Comment