Friday, June 3, 2011

Sadie Smiles


Sadie is kind of a little bit more of a serious baby. She kind of smiled around 7 weeks, but didn't get really smiley until 9 weeks. She still doesn't give her smiles away to just anyone; but boy she loves her daddy :).
She is a really content baby, she'll just hang out on the floor for hours.
She'll take naps in her swing, in her bed, and in any one's arms. She goes to bed around 8:30pm (that is 2.5 hours earlier than Connor ever went down his first year of life!). She wake up twice a night, normally around 2:30am and 5:30am.
She coos a lot and it just melts our hearts every time we hear her.
She still takes acid reflux medicine.
She HATES her carseats! Hate is an understatement. She loathes it. I don't know how such a happy content baby can flip a switch so quickly. I hardly go anywhere because I know she will scream the second I set her in the seat. It is the weirdest thing.
We love her so much. Everyone always says it's hard to imagine there being enough room in your heart for another baby; but there always is! Our hearts have grown ten fold!

We are one big happy family of 4. Connor drew this picture the other night for us! So adorable; now this melts my heart!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

she is so sweet!

kimberlee shaffer said...

she really has one of the sweetest smiles ever! I love the updates! Keep em coming (=