Sunday, June 5, 2011

She laughed

Yesterday evening Ryan, Connor, Sadie and I were sitting on the couch hanging out and talking. I was holding Sadie up as she was talking to me. Ryan pulled his phone out to get a video, and to our surprise she gave us her first giggles. We got her very first giggle on video! How sweet it is that?!?


On a side note I took Sadie in at 2.5 months for a well check and here are her stats.


Height - 23.75; 75%

Weight - 12lb 10 oz; 75%

Head - 40cm: 50%



4 comments:

Al and Ash said...

Soooo rewarding! I love those first giggles, they are so special. Sadie is so beautiful, and listen to that big brother try and make her laugh. He is so sweet!

kimberlee shaffer said...

that is my favorite sound in the world!!

Jen said...

so so cute! :)

The Cale-Mendon Family said...

Aww that is so precious!!!