Thursday, July 21, 2011

love my babes

Some days are slower than others, so we find ourselves just doing things to kill time :):

2 comments:

idaho grandma said...

so cute. the mirror one is so fun. Sadie looks SO long in the one in the crib. what a cute, cute smile. she is so darling. so glad Connor is feeling better. he looks better in the photo. I wish I had some pictures on my sidewalk like that. all of mine are gone now that Jack did. you just need to come back and draw me some at my house. looks like Sadie is trying to roll from her back to her tummy. thanks for keeping us updated.

Kaydee said...

Such fun pics!! I love the last one of miss sadie. Her cute personality is showing through. Hey we get back on Tuesday if you need anything for our best buddy Connor!