Thursday, July 28, 2011

Now and then

Oh how life has changed in a short 8 years. I have loved every minute of it and wouldn't change it for the world.
These 2 pictures were taken in the exact same spot 8 years apart.

4 comments:

Al and Ash said...

you and ryan look exactly the same. You never age. That seems really fair for the rest of us. Hooray for 8 years :)

Jeri Call said...

You guys look the same (plus 2 kids) I wish I still looked like I did 8 years ago. LOL

Courtney said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it has already been 8 years!! Congrats on two adorable children, you all look great!

idaho grandma said...

not sure what happened to my post. I made a comment on Friday. great photo of your family and I can't believe it has been 8 years. how fun to have a picture taken in the same place. hopefully the pillars will still be there in 25, 50, 75 years so you can keep taking those photos. love the photo with the kids. very fun.