Friday, September 30, 2011

Family

I bought a 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas off of Groupon last week. But, I am having major commitment issues picking a picture for it. I am loosing sleep over it (that, or maybe it's because Sadie wakes up all the time throughout the night). So here is the dilemma, do I

a.) do a big family picture that in a few years will be outdated, thus wasting the money on something that I will want to replace in a few years when our family increases in number (not an announcement)?
b.) do a big picture of just me and Ryan and hang it in the entry way to our room, or in our room.
c.) which picture do I pick? In June we had family pictures done with Whitney Delgado (beautiful), and in August had pictures done in California with Erika Savage (Also, beautiful). (I would hyperlink their websites but I updated my internet explore and blogger doesn't communicate well with it and so hyperlink doesn't work. Just google them). Venues are very similar, in an orchard.
So I guess what I am asking is, will someone please just make my decision for me so I can go back to sleeping again. Oh yeah, and someone come feed Sadie every 3 hours at night for me.
Thank.
You.
Okay I realize I am being a little dramatic about this. But seriously, come to my house; we have zero family pictures up and nothing hanging on our walls because I have decision making problems. I also realize you are probably thinking that if this is the extent of my worries in life than life is pretty good. I have other worries, lots of them; that's why this annoys me that I stess over something silly like this :)
Option A: Family

Option B: Ryan and me-

Option C: Which Photographer?
The Bright ones are Erika Savage
The softer ones are Whitney Delgado
Not for canvas but I'm posting these just because I love them:

10 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

option B, Ryan and You, the middle one. They are all very beautiful though!

Cassie said...

I vote for the one of your whole family standing, it is darling!

Rachel said...

There's nothing wrong with having big prints that are outdated. It will show how the kids have changed!

Jeri Call said...

I vote picture #2 with you guys standing up. I keep my most up dated pictures down stairs and then when I replace those I move the other ones up to my big photo wall.

Courtney said...

I really like the second picture of you and Ryan alone. Or if you want a family picture, I also vote the second one with you all standing. All great pictures though!

Bekka said...

I vote for a picture of you and Ryan alone...I think you guys will cherish it as you get older. With a family portrait, you will always feel like you have to somehow replace it as your family expands. If it was a smaller picture, I'd say go with the whole family. And...I think I like the black and white one :). Btw, that picture of Sadie is adorable. It was awesome to see you guys last month! It definitely needs to be sooner next time. Love ya!

Jen said...

I LOVE the pics, especially #2 of your fam and all the ones of you and Ryan. You are all so photogenic!

idaho grandma said...

I have a perfect solution to your problem. I think on the canvas print you should do the photo of Bob & I!!!! Problem solved!!!! I really think the one of you and Ryan taken by Whitney is the best one. I think that should be the canvas one. Your family photos turned out awesome as well. Love them all. No wonder you are having a hard time deciding.

idaho grandma said...

Love the photo of Sadie. I would love to come and do her night feedings. Wish I was close so I could.

Justin and Stacey said...

I vote you and ry...the one that Whit took. Maybe I'm just biased! :) Love all of them!! Sadie is ADORABLE!!!!!