Connor started preschool a few weeks ago. He is going to 'Smart Little You.' His teacher Miss Julene is so sweet and so nice. Connor can be a timid and unsure little kid when it comes to leaving me; but with preschool this year he jumps out of the car and heads right up to the door before I can even get out. I am definitely grateful for his sweet teacher, she is just like Mother Goose. He comes home with the cutest little crafts and loves to tell me all about his day, and what he learned, and who was good (or not so good) in class.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to go Connor! You look so big on your first day of preschool!! I bet you are the best little boy in your class :) we miss you!! Jack wishes you were in his class.
So cute they will have the best time!!
Post a Comment