Saturday, October 29, 2011

Connor turned 4!!!

How did this happen? I love watching him grow up, and he says the funniest things; he is just too smart. Nonetheless, he is literally growing up before our eyes.




Connor has been planning his birthday party since April; 7 months before his birthday. He has said from day 1 he wanted a Handy Manny party. So we went with it. When we were in Disneyland a few weeks before he got a picture with Handy Manny and so I decided to turn that into his birthday card. We borrowed the caution A frame stands from Western Single Ply. We also, bought each kiddo a construction hat, and then little constructions aprons for when they did the craft so they didn't get paint on them. I am bummed I didn't get the kids together for a picture with their hats and aprons.


















My friend Kaydee stopped by towards the end of the party and took some pictures for us (they are the ones above). They turned out so cute! Thank you so much!




We bought little wooden cars at Joann's for the kiddos to build and then paint. There were a few minor issueds when we put the cars together. The wheels were cheap and when we'd hammer the nails in the wheels would break :(. But it's okay, I am sure that, that isn't what Connor will remember from his party. He will remember the fun times.





















Overall it was a success!

2 comments:

Marchezt said...

Happy Birthday Connor! His party looked so fun...Landon says "Hi, Connor" :)

Miss your cute family!

idaho grandma said...

Looks like you had a super fun birthday. I still can't believe that Connor is 4. Loved the picture of Sadie helping!! Cute party and decorations. Way to go guys/