Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Party

Our friends the Shakespears and the Allreds hosted their annual Halloween Party. We had a blast this year. We enjoyed 'name that tune', donut on a string, home made soup contest, and a toilet-papered mummy contest which we failed miserably at. Oh well, there is always next year. I can't take any credit for the party or the pictures (i borrowed them off of Kaydee's blog). I just wanted to document a really fun night. A big thanks to the Shakespears and Allreds!




Nacho libre and the nun won a couple awards, cute and original.










I was the toilet paperee, and Ryan, Whitney, Kirk, and Darin were the toilet paperers....we will need to step it up next year. I am pretty sure the only thing that was wrapped was my face; But I couldn't tell for sure because my eyes were covered.








Here are the wonderful Hosts!



The Allred's on the left are dressed up in authentic Afghan clothes. Darin was deployed last Summer/Fall to Afghanistan and brought those clothes home.



I used my graduation gown and cut it up into a witch dress. I knew that gown would come in handy for something.



No comments: