My Parents were in town last week. I only have 2 photos proving they were here. But trust me they were, and we had fun! I now have pretty new bushes planted in my back and front yards, a new door handle, and Connor has the coolest new firehouse to confirm their presence. Every time they come I feel like we do more work than play, but I am grateful they help us get lots of stuff done. We did have a little time to play. We cheered Connor on at his very first soccer game, and we indulged at Max Brenners (a yummy chocolate dessert place inside Caesar's Palace). We had a great time and we are grateful they came out to spend some time with us! We love grandpa and grandma!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad your mom and dad got to come for a visit. We need to help do some work at your home too!! Hopefully we can the next time we come down. Get you list ready. As soon as we get moved you guys are on the top of our "to-do" list. We ate at Max Brenner's in New York. I have never eaten such yummy lunch and dessert!!! We hardly ever eat dessert, but you have to there. It was pretty pricey, but really fun and so yummy!!!
Post a Comment