Friday, November 16, 2012

Connor's 5!!!!

Connor cracks me up. I think he thought he would feel different when he turned 5. For the last several months he'd use the phrase "maybe when I am 5....." ie: "maybe when I am 5 I will like shots" or "I will eat that maybe when I turn 5." Imagine his disappointment when he woke up on his birthday feeling no different :(. Now the phrase in the house is "maybe when I turn 6...". I think we have decided we will do a friend b-day party every other year. So this year was just a family party. On his birthday we went to McDonald's for lunch, and that evening went to the bowling ally. When we got there it was league only until 10pm. It broke our hearts telling him we couldn't do birthday bowling :(. So we took him to some arcades to play games for a little bit. He really wanted a big remote control car for his b-day. He also got a piggy bank so he can start his mission fund (which he doesn't want to go on).


Bob and Denise flew in the day after his birthday. We celebrated with them at Chuck-E-Cheese. He loved it, and it was fun to watch him run free and try his luck at earning tickets. I know I have a few pictures at Chuck-E-Cheese but they must be on Ryan's phone. Connor got 2 birthday cakes, and got to blow candles out 2 times! Luck boy! He was so happy that grandpa and grandma could come, he talked about it for weeks they came :).





2 comments:

Neal said...

Oh my gosh! Lucky boy got 2 birthday parties ;)
Connor is getting SO big I can hardly believe it. It seems just a couple days ago I'd come baby sit him for a couple hours so you guys could go out. LOL

idaho grandma said...

So glad we got to celebrate with you Connor. You are such a big boy. We sure do love you!!!