Sunday, February 10, 2013

Benson's 8 months


 Benson turned eight months!

Big Boy! He will be 1 year before we know it. We gave Benny the boot and moved him downstairs a few weeks ago, best thing ever. He is sleeping much better, he wakes up 1-2 times a night. which is a miracle from what he was doing just over a month ago. He finally moved into a big boy crib a week ago and he LOVES the extra space! I found a sweet deal on Craigslist. A crib and mattress for $75, the crib looked great, but nothing special. I didn't need or want anything special, just something for Benson while we wait for Sadie to transition out of her crib (which she is in no way aready to move from). After I got home I google the crib I'd just got and it retails for $699!!! It also came with the convertible rails too! Deal of the century!

We borrowed the mini crib from a friend. And here is his new pad :). 

Back to Benson; he doesn't love baby food, other than oatmeal. He wants soooo badly to crawl! He gets up on all 4's and rocks but just can't figure it out. So he's resorted to rolling everywhere, and he is pretty dang good at it! He spots something and tucks-n-rolls until he gets to it, it's a crack up! He sits up pretty good but gets lazy after awhile and falls back, so we leave a pillow behind him always. He stopped taking reflux meds, finally! He is good in his car seat, finally! He is the smiliest baby! He prefers to be held, which I don't really mind, I love it actually. He can say mama! Actually it's mama ma, and he says it when he's whining. He's a good boy! And looks soo much like Connor.

2 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

8 months?? Wow, he really IS going to be one before you know it! I can't believe that deal you got on the crib. That is awesome!! Did you put him in the spare room downstairs? Are you moving the guest bed out? You will have to show some pictures of your rearranging. You're a cutie Benson!!

idaho grandma said...

Love that little guy! He is getting so big. I bet he is loving having more room. Keep the videos and photos coming!!!