Sunday, February 10, 2013

I turned 30

A few days before my birthday a couple of girls and I went out to celebrate at Metro Pizza :)! I love these girls, they are the sweetest! On my birthday we went out for waffles in the morning, and hung out in the afternoon while the kiddos napped. I contemplated about whether we should get a babysitter and do a late night date or do an early quick dinner, come home, and do cake and ice cream with the kids in the evening. Connor was so excited about presents and ice cream  (you would have thought it was his bday), Mom guilt kicked in, we did a quick dinner out (followed by grocery shopping) sans kids and came home for cake and ice cream. It was good day, I got spoiled! Ryan surprised me with a clarasonic (thanks Kim), it's amazing! Maybe I can reverse some of the wrinkles from the last year ;).




2 comments:

idaho grandma said...

glad you got to celebrate. You have such great friends. Glad you got to have cake with the kids. That is the best part of a birthday anyway!!!

Justin and Stacey said...

it looks like a fun birthday!! You don't look a day over 29. :)