Whitney loves reality tv as much as I do (although, American Idol isn't a show i watch). And somehow this crazy fun girl scored 4 American Idol tickets. We made arrangements for babysitters and hit the strip at 11am to get in line to pick up our tickets. We had heard to follow the dress recommendations closely and to look extra cute and if we did we'd score good seats. So we did, and we totally scored killer seats. After we got our tickets we ran to CPK and scarfed some food really fast before we had to surrender our phones and headed into the theater waiting lounge. We had a great time laughing and talking. Finally they let us into the theater and we died as we walked down the stairs to our seats. We were practically sitting on the stage. There were just a few small rows right in front of us that had the girl American Idol contestants, and then us!! It was boys night to sing, they all did great, the judges were a little harsh on a few guys. But overall they were awesome. We were star struck :). Whitney got to talk to Keith Urban (or maybe just said hi), we tried to hunt down Nicki Minaj but got kicked out of the theater. There were no phones or cameras allowed, we could have had some pretty cool pictures. We had a total blast, and mostly just so excited to have a fun girls day! We were so silly, it was the best day ever ;). I love these girls!
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That is so cool!!!! I bet you had so much fun. Can't wait to see the recorded episode. I can't believe we didn't record it. I didn't think it would be the same night. HELLO!!!!!!! :)
That is AWESOME!
Post a Comment