This last weekend Ryan had a Pillar To Post regional meeting in Utah. Originally only Ryan and Connor was going to go; but then we found out bob and Denise as well as my parents were going to be in town that same weekend so the rest of us tagged along. Good thing Steph has a nice big house and sweet kiddos that don't mind giving up their room for us :).
Ryan had a meeting all day Saturday so I went out to Salt Lake and spent the afternoon with my parents and Stacey. We went to the City Creek shopping center, it was so nice :). The picture with my dad and Connor was so cute. i think they were playing I Spy. They are 2 of the same kind, big teases. Connor was sooo excited to hang out with grandpa Alan. When Ryan's meetings were over I went and picked him up and went back to Stacey's condo and hung our for a bit.
Later that evening we went back to Steph's house to put the 2 little kids to bed. While I did that everyone went and grabbed a late night dinner. The picture of Carson, Connor and Jaxson talking was cracking us up. We wondered what they were discussing :).
Denise sent us home with a box of classic children's books. The kids read them on the way home. As I was looking at them I noticed the 'this book belongs to' stickers in the front of the books said Stephanie Heaton which obviously was Ryan's sister but now conveniently works perfectly for me as well. It cracks me up that Ryan married a girl (me) with the same name maiden as his sister. We have the on-going joke that Ryan needs to be careful with his genealogy so that it doesn't look like he married his sister :).
It was nice to get out of town for the weekend. 3 kids is like a circus and makes things tricky to travel but we are getting the hang if it.
Friday, March 22, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Stephanie Heaton Wells said that your kids would enjoy them more than her kids. I kept them all these years for the grandkids and I don't think anyone ever even saw or read them. I totally forgot I had them and found them when I was organizing by book shelves. At least you won't have to worry who they belong to, Stephanie Heaton made sure of that, even though they were for all the kids. So funny!!! So they are totally in the right place!!! She is so sweet to share her beloved library with you guys!!!
Post a Comment