Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

What are my favorite things about being a mom?
-the kisses.
-the snuggles.
-the smiles.
-the unconditional love.
-the funny phrases the kids come up with.
-watching their little minds and bodies grow.
-the complements they give me.
-listening to their laughter.
-their little warm bodies I get to hold and if I had it my way I'd never let go.

Sunday morning Connor and Ryan brought me breakfast in bed; strawberries and waffles are my absolute favorite. They also spoiled me with a gift card to the Green Valley Ranch Spa! I can't wait to spend a day swimming, relaxing, sunbathing, and a massage (which will be my first massage ever) with my friend Kim! We have 1 o'clock church so we went for a walk, and had lunch then headed to church. Thanks to Ami Cragun (RS president), she demanded the moms get mini 'nothing bunt cakes' they are to die for!!! During Relief Society they handed out forks for us to eat our bunt cakes (that way we did have to share our cakes after church ;)). Dinner was yummy - kabobs, baked potatoes, and fruit. It was a successful Mother's Day. Life is good.






1 comment:

idaho grandma said...

such a great photo of you and the kids. I can't believe how big they are getting. you look so beautiful!!! glad you had a fun day.