We had such a fun week in Utah. Traveling with 3 is still tricky, but getting easier (or maybe I am getting better at it!). It will be nice when we get down to just 1 pack n play!
Stacey graduated from the University of Utah's medical school! My parents, Amy and I made it to her graduation. Words can't even described how proud I am of her and all her accomplishments. It's just amazing, she is so great! I am so glad I got to be there with her on such a cool day (I kept getting tearing eyed for her!). The day couldn't have been any more beautiful, the weather was fantastic, and campus was beautiful, and everyone was all smiles with a huge relief to be done!!!
Also, later that day was a surprise party for McKenna. She will be spending the summer in Japan with Justin and Stacey. She is such a beautiful and sweet girl! I seriously can't even believe she is fifteen!!! She was 5 when Ryan and I started dating!!! Justin was also back in the states for 2 weeks from Japan. It was so fun to see him and spend all day Sunday with him. We wish Stacey and the boys were there, but we totally understand. I can't imagine taking such a long flight, especially with kids. They are super troopers.
Steph and Adam are moving to Mountain Green Utah. We went out to see their lot, it is sooooo pretty. I would sign up to live there in a heartbeat ( only if there was no snow, I am such a wimp!!!). We spent some time packing, but not nearly enough! We should have been packing every night we were there.
The kids enjoyed every second they were there. They played outside all day, it was pure bliss. I wish we lived closer to family. We have the best families!!!! We really enjoyed the weekend, thanks everyone!
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













2 comments:
we sure did a have a great weekend. we should have been packing every night. it was so fun for all of us to be able to get together (except Stacey, Jack and Anderson)even for a few days. we are counting the day until we get to see the rest of the Okinawa family!!! love you guys!!!
Congrats to your sister! She is amazing! I wish I was that smart. :) It looks like you had lots of fun (without us...boo). Justin loved being with everyone. We both feel refreshed and ready to do another year in Okinawa. I can't wait until we live close enough to drive to all the family events! We're always missing out on everything :( I'm glad you have pictures too. Justin took our camera and didn't come back with a single picture. Go figure!
Post a Comment