The longest short 3 weeks ever! That's how long Connor had to wear his cast. Connor was an extra good sport about his cast! He never complained and it never held him back from anything... Including swimming. I took the kids to play group at the pool. I wrapped Connor's arm with a towel and then a bag. He agreed he would stay on the stairs. I was busy with the kids and Connor asked if he could put his face in and I agreed. I looked away and then back over and Connor was submerged in the water head-to-toe! He came up and I asked him what he was doing? He responded with "well! You told me I could put my face in, duh!!" His bag had a gallon of water in it! I wish I had a picture. Damage was done, he swam off and had fun. After that we headed straight over for a new dry cast. That cast is probably gonna cost us a pretty penny. And then just like 3 weeks was up and his cast was off, he survived.
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment