Sunday, June 22, 2014

Staycation

I saw a deal on Groupon for $45 over Memorial Day weekend at the Aliante Station. We had a grand old time. Room service by the pool and the kids turned into fish that weekend. The Sellers came and swam Sunday night with us. I took the two little kids home to sleep, Ryan & Connor stayed. They went to a late night movie. We met them in the morning for breakfast at the buffet and then swam some more!






Boo boo fell asleep in the spa. I was in heaven!!!!!

It was so fun having friends join us!!!

Late night ice cream stop.

Early morning breakfast!

1 comment:

idaho grandma said...

I want to go there. That looks like a great place. How fun and convenient....so close to home. I am sure you all enjoyed your fun couple of days there. What a beautiful family!!!!!